INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (in accordance with Regulation 2016/679, hereafter: GDPR)
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSE OF PROCESSING:
With your visit to our office, we collect the following information:
– Name and surname
– Father’s name
– Email address
– Phone number (fixed and mobile)
– VAT NUMBER
– Dates of visits
The above information is personal data, pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 (Article 4, No. 1), which specifies that personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”).
The collection of this information is necessary in order to verify the identity of our principal, to communicate with you, to issue the corresponding service invoices, to have full details of your personal situation so that we can provide you with complete and documented services , as well as, if necessary, in order to claim our remuneration.
The processing of your personal data is for the execution of the order, ie the training, organization and execution of excursion programs, the means of issuing tickets for each means of transport and other similar actions, and is based on the provision of Article 6 (1)b GDPR, as it is necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the mandate contract.
The retention time of your personal information is determined from the moment you complete your booking to our office until your trip / excursion is completed, but it can be extended according to your will.
The processing of personal data, as well as special categories of personal data, in cases where a matter of processing such a category of data arises, is processed by our Tourist Office as a PROCESSING MANAGER. Both the Office and the processors are responsible for the security of these data. The processing is limited to the absolutely necessary actions for the operation of the contract for the organization of your trip or excursion.
All categories of data are subject to both automated and non-automated processing by our Office’s computer systems for the purpose of processing. The Office shall take all appropriate organizational and technical means to safeguard such data.
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties unless it is necessary to carry out your order. Specifically, your personal information is shared in partner travel agencies that you choose. Third parties to whom your personal data is transmitted in this way are not entitled to use for other purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the following rights, according to the GDPR:
– Right to access the data: You have the right to request access to your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the CIS. With your access request you can be informed about the purposes of the processing, the relevant categories of personal data, the recipients to whom the data have been or will be notified, the period for which they will be stored, the existence of a right to correct or delete data, or the limitation of their processing or the right to object to the processing, information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making, including profile formation and information on the logic followed.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete data concerning you, in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
– Right to limit processing: You are entitled to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data under the conditions of Article 18 of the GDPR.
– Right to object to processing: You have the right to oppose the processing of your data at any time and for reasons related to your particular situation in the processing of your personal data when it is based on Article 6 (1) element ε or στ GDPR.
– Right to oblivion: When you no longer wish to process and maintain your personal data, you have the right to ask for their deletion, provided that the data is not respected for a particular legitimate and stated purpose, in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
– Right to data portability: You are entitled to receive or request the transfer of your data in machine-readable form from us to another controller, if you wish, in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
In order to exercise these rights, you may contact us in writing by sending a letter of post to: ………………………………… or by sending an e-mail to: ………………………………. You also have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority, in writing (Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens) or electronically (www.dpa.gr).