- This site was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Minors are forbidden to visit the websites of this site, as they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this site which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this site.
- This site is used “as is” without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
- Except for specific third-party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on this website (for example, trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
- Visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make reasonable and appropriate use of this site, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. As a result, visitors are indicative, but not limited, that they will not use this site for:
a) To harm a minor.
b) Transmit or access content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg, intellectual and industrial property),
ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg libel, racist)
iii) contravenes law and fair and moral standards,
iv) harassing in any way the privacy and the individual and social rights of third parties.
c) Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this site, damage the reputation of the owners or third parties in any way, compromise the security of their network, prevent any visitor from accessing this web site place or any service housed in the owners’ network or bypassing their identity check from them.
d) Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consensus of the owners.
e) Install, promote and / or disclose content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
- Owners are not liable to users for any personal data leakage due to their use of third party products and services through the pages of this site.
- Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the guest computer’s memory, they do not know any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate visitor access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas in which the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can set up his server so he does not receive session cookies, either overall or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor may not have further access to these services.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any jurisdiction arising under this Convention shall be determined by the courts of law.